- Check-in: 3:00PM to 9:00PM. If arriving after 9:00PM, please do call ahead to arrange arrival time.
- Check-out: 11:00 AM. If you need extra time, please let us know in advance.
- We are a non-smoking facility. Smoking inside the guestrooms will incur a cleaning fee of $250 ; however designated outdoor smoking areas are available. The guest agrees to pay any additional cleaning or repair bills should they be required and authorize the hotel to charge my credit card for such charges, even if they are discovered following my departure from the hotel. This includes, but is not limited to, odors, stains and or ashes.
- Our facility does not carry any cots or cribs. There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
- Occupancy based on 2 people; additional adults or children (12 & older) are $30.00 per person.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card deposit are required at check-in for payment and incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in.
- The guest can cancel free of charge until 72 hours or 3 days before arrival.
- The guest will be charged 100% of the first night's stay if they cancel or modify within 72 hours or 3 days of arrival.
- Pets are Welcomed here at Twins Bay Inn.
- Pet rooms are limited and subject to availability.
- Dogs are allowed in our dog designated rooms only (Dog Friendly King and Dog Friendly Queen).
- A maximum of two dogs are allowed per room. Maximum weight cannot exceed 80 lbs.
- Guests introducing dogs into a non-dog friendly room will be charged a minimum of $150 cleaning fee plus damages, which includes but is not limited to lost revenue.
- The only animal that is allowed on hotel property is a DOG. The hotel strictly prohibits ANY other animal other than a dog. If your dog exhibits aggressive behavior towards other guests or hotel staff, you agree that you will remove the dog. Hotel Management will make the final decision as to what constitutes “aggressive behavior,” and you agree to follow management’s decision.
- Dog must have received and is current with all required shots and immunizations.
- The guest agrees to pick up his/her dog's waste and dispose of the waste in the outdoor garbage receptacles.
- The guest agrees to keep his/her dog with them or a designated individual at all times. Guest will not leave him/her unattended in the guestroom (Your neighbors won’t be very happy when your "Best Friend" misses you).
- The guest agrees to keep his/her dog on a leash or in a carrier while on property and in public areas. Dogs are prohibited in the breakfast room. Service animals are permitted in all public spaces.
- The guest agrees to accept full responsibility for any and all damages/harm and/or unusual degree of soiling caused by their dog during the length of stay at the hotel.
- The guest agrees to pay any additional cleaning or repair bills should they be required and authorize the hotel to charge my credit card for such charges, even if they are discovered following my departure from the hotel. This includes, but is not limited to, odors, stains, excessive hair, and flea treatment of the guestroom.
- The guest agrees to prevent noise or any other disturbance by my dog, in the interest of other hotel guests.
- The guest agrees that, should their dog create any disturbances, which cause complaints to be made to the hotel by other occupants or personnel of the hotel, at the request of the hotel manager, the guest shall immediately make arrangements to house their dog elsewhere outside the hotel or leave the hotel without reimbursement.
INDEMNIFICATION: As a responsible dog owner, I further agree that I shall assume full and complete responsibility for any personal injury or property damage caused by the dog suffered by any guest, employees, or invitees of the hotel including the approved veterinarian and its employees. In the event that such personal injuries or property damage should arise, I agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Hotel and its past of present officers, directors, employees, agents, attorneys, insurers, affiliated companies, successors and assigns, for any claim which may arise.